December 11, 2009

Deck the halls!...













Its Christmas so I took the time over the last couple of days to decorate my home and this year, armed with inspiration from the Holiday House tour (as per my last post), incorporated new ideas I am really happy with. There are so many different ways to decorate for the holidays, I just decided to go with the flow, as they say.
On a different note, I am very excited to bring something unique to my blog next week which I think will be inspiring and fun. I'll leave it as a surprise, so do check back and see what I have in store you!
Have a great weekend - are you decorating this year?? for those buying trees, will you buy real or artificial? Or, will you choose and cut your own?


1 comment:

  1. I found your blog on Decor8. I just did my Christmas decorating last week. Mostly just the downstairs but we bought a live tree. I love the smell! It looks so Christmasy in here now and I love it when we lit the fire. Sigh. :-)
    Lori
    www.chicgeekdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete