May 27, 2010

Bermuda Artist Carole Holding...

A friend of mine just got back from a cruise to Bermuda and told me she visited the shop of an artist and I immediately wanted to know who it was and if she has a website. Of course, she does...its Carole Holding, born in Britain but living in Bermuda for years. She owns three shops and besides art, Carol makes gourmet foods and offers other crafty items. Here is just a tiny bit of her work...

Summer Day - original watercolour...

Barber's Alley, St. George's- original watercolour...


Hamilton from Pomander Gate - original watercolour...
Carole has a wonderful online shop and you can purchase all her items including original watercolours and lithographs. Carole ships to the USA, Canada and Europe. I visited Bermuda on a cruise when I was a teenager and fell in love with it...I will always remember my trip and cannot forget the pale water and beautiful pastel colored homes...I think another trip there may be in order...! Have you been to Bermuda?

(images via Carole Holding's website - to visit go to:http://www.caroleholding.com )

0 comments:

Post a Comment