March 15, 2011

Pretty plates...

I snapped these photos last summer of some pretty plates I bought at a great little store that sells vintage goodies, towels, furniture, shabby chic stuff and vintage tablecloths. I LOVE collecting these plates to use every day and can't resist buying them...I have more vintage china and used to have a set (not complete) of the blue and white Italian Spode (I miss it!) and the beautiful Portmeirion Botanical Collection, both of which belonged to Lady Somerset in southern England.  Herewith, some photos -




LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this china...



For more information about Italian Spode, go here and for the Portmeirion collection go here -

Do you have a favorite china pattern you love to use or display? 

(images from blueandwhite.com and portmeirion.co.uk)


Need help decorating your home? Contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com and we can assist with your design dilemma.


2 comments:

  1. Sarah my daughter has Portmieron ad I truly love it!!

    All of the images are lovely!!

    A Special Gift on my site just in time for spring!Come Enter!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I'm loving that last plate with so much drama in it! Enjoy the wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete