May 7, 2011

Saturday in the kitchen...

After working today and then heading to the nail salon where I opted for the two week gel coat manicure, I am finally home, watched the Kentucky Derby (love watching the horses race!!) and will now settle in for homemade pizza and movie night - tonight's feature is one of my favorites, "Murphy's Romance" with James Garner and Sally Field.  Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!

This is a fabulous beachy kitchen from the beautiful magazine, Coastal Living. I love the beadboard and the soothing colors...do you?

(image Coastal Living)

Follow me on TWITTER and FACEBOOK!!

If you need help decorating your space, I can assist you - contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com to discuss what you need!

1 comment:

  1. A lovely planned night. That kitchen is divine! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete