September 18, 2011

Spaah on Sunday...

I'm sure many of you will recognize this super-chic bathroom from my fave mag, Domino, but, if you don't, it belongs to Jenna Lyons of J. Crew fame. The unusual black decor lends itself to a soothing and serene aesthetic...surprisingly.  I don't know if I would choose black, but it does seem to work in this space, what do you think?

Notice the wall the tub is against is not black, giving the eye some relief.  I love these  vintage tubs and would incorporate them into any bathroom, if possible!

(image Melanie Acevedo for Domino)

For information about my online decorating services, please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

  1. I love the floor! The chevron planks are a change from the common rough hewn boards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Cyndi, the floor is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete