January 8, 2012

Sunday in the kitchen...

I missed yesterday as I had to work and then visited a friend so I am posting Saturday's kitchen today instead.  This room made me stop right in my tracks...one of the most unique and original kitchens I have ever seen. The stone wall is the showstopper here and I would love to have this in my home -

The mix of wood, white dishes, floor, counters and art look stunning with that wall -

Would you love to have this wall in your kitchen? your house?



(image)


For information about my decorating services and VirtualDecor, email me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, nice!! That is a really lovely stone wall. We have some in our house - and I have to say (moan, moan!!) that they do get dusty!! :-)

    Happy New Year, gorgeous girl!
    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete