April 2, 2012

Gotta have these...

I came across these items and wanted to share them with you.  Martha Stewart has some very chic office supplies at Staples right now and adorable little tags I thought would look great in a  linen closet to designate different piles of towels and sheets etc.  We just displayed this gorgeous  new faucet by Elkay, my new favorite, need I say more? And, finally,  a new handmade chair from Indonesia at IKEA - with beautiful lines and great for a living room, porch or bedroom.



Martha Stewart's cool office supply tags $2.99 for a 12 pack;




ELKAY Explore faucet $535-$735 in Brass or Chrome;



IKEA's  brand new Storsele Chair for $119.00



(images courtesy staples, elkayusa + ikea)



I hope you are having a good Monday so far - see anything above you could use at home?


For pricing and information about my VirtualDecor design services, please email me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.




0 comments:

Post a Comment