May 17, 2012

Its all black + white...

Whew! I am finally back and posting!! I have been vacationing in England and just returned this week and had to get back to work with two long days, so I haven't had a lot of time to post. 


Since I spend my days in a kitchen and bath showroom, and I wear a LOT of black and white, the simplicity of these bathrooms really struck a chord with me.  When choosing colors for your home, designers will often suggest looking to the closet for inspiration and with me, I really do have an inordinate amount of black and white. I am petite, so I don't like to wear big, bold patterns...the simpler, the better without a lot of details like ruffles, belts or flair.  I could live with any of these, how about you??







If you would like a consultation using one of my VirtualDecor design packages, please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment