November 18, 2012

Gotta have these...Vintage Edition...

I have been remiss in posting my favorite column, but getting ready for Black Friday! Are you? The holidays will soon be upon us and it always happens so quickly and I am just barely prepared though, I don't have to buy a lot of presents, so I'm lucky.

I am including a vintage item from my new shop and the shipping is FREE! I am highlighting items from Etsy as well, so we have the option to support small businesses that are recycling great stuff for gifts this season!!


Vintage Pillow $15.00 - right here in my shop...



Vintage Cat Creamer - $32.00 Etsy shop -SeeDollyRun


Gorgeous Portugese potter - Etsy shop - CakeNumber9 - 
2 cups $38.00


Shabby chic window shutters from Etsy shop - backporchco
out of NJ for $42.00


See anything you like?? I do! Have a great week and 
thanks for stopping by!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment