December 9, 2012

Dear design diary...whites + neutrals + Scooter...

Hello blogland! My posts are sporadic because I am dealing with a very sick cat right now and it is taking a toll emotionally.  Scooter has diabetes along with thyroid issues and had pancreatitis last week, which he is still barely recovering from. I have to give him subcutaneous fluids nightly along with a litany of medicines - its not pretty, so I am taking it one day at a time. He is 17 years old now and I can't tell you how truly difficult this is for me. I have already thought he was a goner twice now, though he showed improvement, but now seems to be on a downswing.  I will be honest, it is really stretching me financially, but I wouldn't think twice about getting him proper care.

So its Sunday now, and I started writing this yesterday.  We had a very bad night, I won't go into detail, but I have a call in to a doctor and am waiting for her to call me back to discuss the situation.

I can't really focus on the blog right now but wanted to highlight fabulous design inspiration from Pinterest - once you start pinning, you can't stop. I particularly love all the white and neutral photos, so much that I created this category. I am also obsessed with all the fashion on Pinterest and find it has given me good ideas to apply to my own rather boring wardrobe.  Do you find this to be the case too? What is your favorite category?

Enjoy!

The incomparable Darryl Carter...via


Beautiful design by Georgia Carlee via






Swedish design via




This is a rockin' space -



If you are so inclined, please say a little prayer for my valiant little Scooter,
fighting for his life right now - he is very strong and stubborn. 

Have a great Sunday -

xo

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your Scooter Sarah. I hope you're feeling better - I know how hward it is to lose a pet. xx

    ReplyDelete