May 3, 2013

Did you know I have a shop?


Hello fellow bloggers out there in blogland.  Happy Friday! I didn't know whether anyone out there knows I have a rather modest shop on my blog, aptly called 'The Shop' - I know, very creative! 

Well, I have some items that you might find interesting including a couple of pillows and some clothing that is virtually brand new.  I am moving soon and need to clean out stuff and as you know, when you get rid of stuff, you end up buying more stuff! (George Carlin said it, not me).  I just don't have enough followers to make any kind of impact, so I thought I would post and tweet about it. I have PayPal set up, so if you are interested in an item, send me an email (monacointeriors76@yahoo.com) and I will send you an invoice. Its simple! And you don't have to leave your house - even better!  I have posted a few items below to tempt you - I hope you will stop by and check it out and have a great weekend!!

Did you see Kate Middleton in her Topshop Polka Dot
Dress?? Dots are hot!  $10.00 + $3.00 shipping
(Petite Medium)






Hot, hot, hot dots!! $10.00 + $3.00 shipping
(Petite Medium)

Vintage Tray Table - Set of two $40.00 + $10 shipping or
one table for $20.00 + $5.00 shipping

Sweet yellow + white pillow $10.00 + $3.00 shipping

(images by me)
(image of Kate Middleton AP/INGphoto.com)


There are more items in the shop and I live in a
smoke free home!!

Check it out!

Thanks and don't forget you can follow
me on TWITTER
and on PINTEREST 

0 comments:

Post a Comment