May 26, 2013

Sunday in Drew Barrymore's kitchen...

Drew Barrymore is selling her Montecito estate and looking through the rooms, her kitchen caught my eye.  I'm not sure I like it, though I love yellow and wood counters, it doesn't seem all that user-friendly. What do you think of the two fridges next to each other? Do you like this kitchen or would you do a complete gut renovation? I think I would change it big time starting with the floor.





What say you?  Do you love it or hate it?

Have a great weekend!! 

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I would change the configuration - I would hate to constantly walk around that island!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those yellow countertops remind me of the house I grew up in the 70's! Cute Smeg fridges, but I prefer a more monochromatic look with continuity, like all white with marble. I think I'd get tired of the mix/match over time. At least she has some personality and isn't afraid to depart from the generic granite/wood mix, though. Have a great wknd., Sarah! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a whimsical space. The side by side refrigerators are too funny.

    ReplyDelete