December 11, 2010

Saturday in the kitchen...

You know this designer very well and he is one of my favorites...I love how Peter Dunham makes this kitchen look more like a room with a relaxed and cool vibe. The rug is special and so are the chairs...don't you think??


Even with the stainless appliances, the honed wood table adds some much needed texture...I love it!

I am taking care of some errands today, I may start painting my ugly bureau and will be going on a date night with my husband - dinner at a Thai restaurant and a local production of 'A Christmas Carol' - probably my favorite story of all time...it will no doubt get me more in the mood for Christmas - they always have great Christmas music. Hope your weekend is great!

(image by Victoria Pearson)
(Interior Design by Peter Dunham) 
For more of Peter's work go here

If you would like your home to reflect your ideas and unique vision, contact me and we can work together to make your dream come true. Please send inquiries to monacointeriors76@yahoo.com. I would love to assist you with any project large or small!

1 comment: