February 22, 2010

Coco Male in House Beautiful UK...

Though this issue has been out for a little while...I just picked it up and wanted to give a little 'shout-out' to my fellow bloggers who are also 'blog friends' Katie and Emily (and Coco too!) who are featured on page 15!

The piece shown is from the company's 'Hanoi' range - a sideboard 'painted in a linen white,' and described as 'perfect for hiding away essential family clutter.' This is a gorgeous piece and looks great with that fab wallpaper! Congratulations! Thank you for your support of my blog too - I really do appreciate it!! xx
PS: for those in the US not reading this publication - I highly suggest it - it is packed with lots of design inspiration every month! well worth the price...

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee that kitty on the pillow is SO GREAT!!
    I just found out you are on my BYW team. I can't wait! This should be fun....Welcome to The Valley of the Blogs!

    xoxo
    alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the post Sarah! and for all your lovely comments on our blog!! Katie
    http://www.cocomale.com/blog

    ReplyDelete