May 18, 2010

Rooms for Television...

I often think it would be nice to have my own 'Media Room' to view favorite DVD's, movies and TV shows...these three rooms would be acceptable to me! Which one would you choose?

British designer Peter Dunham designed the room above...love the chair fabric and furry couches! (image by Victoria Pearson)

I love the brown walls and the interesting choice of pale blue for the gorgeous cabinet...wouldn't a lot of people have done the opposite with these two colors? designed by Nancy Price...(image by Eric Piasecki)

Lovely, light and bright room with jewel-tone fabrics - and of course, the leopard pillow! This room was designed by Faye Cone (image by Jeff McNamara) -
I will watch my fave show in bed, not in my media room...oh well...maybe someday...


0 comments:

Post a Comment