August 13, 2010

Fabulous Fabric Fridays...Sina Pearson...

I'm sorry I'm so late posting today...I have been so busy this week and started a new design job that I haven't had the time I usually do. I found this fabulous fabric designer on the modern-fabrics.com website and quickly fell in love...the patterns, colors and textures are fun and can fit in any room.  I gravitate to the graphics, how about you??  Above is Beachcomber in Warm Beach...

Coffee Berry...

Vacation...great for a kids room...

Moon Lake...

Star Light Star Bright - North Star...

Star Light Star Bright in Sirius...

Bounce in Charcoal...





The pictures have a close up of the weave in the lower right hand corner...for more information and pricing, go to http://www.modern-fabrics.com/ - I hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks for visiting me this week...I look forward to seeing you all over the weekend!! :))

(images courtesy of modern-fabrics.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment