August 17, 2010

The Green Scene...The Body Shop...

Its no secret that The Body Shop uses natural products sourced from all over the world -I thought it would be fun to feature some green products I have used and can recommend. I am curious if anyone uses a particular product that you can't live without...one I didn't feature is their White Musk perfume which I have loved for over 15 years.

This shampoo smells great and volumizes...

This is a light mousse that combined with the shampoo will give you big hair!

When I lived in England, I was obsessed with this body cream, it is truly luscious...

I haven't tried this, but I love bananas so it will be a must!

I love the idea of tea tree oil and would like to try this product...

This is a great product and its even better refrigerated - very soothing while getting rid of the dreaded puffy eyes...

Fun facts: The Body Shop is against animal testing, supports community trade, it supports protecting the planet, defends human rights and is for activating self esteem. Visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/ for more information.

Do you frequent The Body Shop? What are some of your favorite products and what would you recommend? Thanks for visiting with me! Have a great rest of the week!

(images courtesy The Body Shop)

1 comment:

  1. Love that mango body butter... it's amazing and smells heavenly!

    xo

    ReplyDelete