August 16, 2010

Modern love...

Are you interested in modern furniture? or are you a traditional person? or perhaps antiques? french country? I have to admit, it is hard to choose just one style to live with. The ideal would be to live in different homes that you could decorate in different styles. I would love to live in a really modern house with lots of glass and no knick-knacks! So I thought I would post some pictures from 'CB2' - I just got the catalog today and it got me thinking how these styles are so very 'Mad Men' and very '70's...orange chairs and shag rugs make me think of 'The Brady Bunch' but it has become so much more now. It is an aesthetic that many continue to embrace. So, enjoy! Above is the 'Parlour Chair' in Fresh Tangerine...

I love these acrylic tables...Peekaboo Clear Nesting Tables

Odyssey White Dining Table...looks like a Saarinen...


Latitude Low Dresser...mid-century modern influence...

Parlour Sofa...the lines of this sofa are gorgeous...

Marimekko Wall Hanging...

Firefly Pendant Lamp...

Double Decker Bed...

Lounge Natural Shag Rug...


This is only a little bit of what CB2 offers...its fun to look at all the retro cool stuff...hope you all have a great week! see you here next time!

For more retro, visit http://www.cb2.com/ -

(images courtesy cb2)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    I would love to own another home and decorate it completely a different style. So much fun would that be!

    Thanks for your visit and lovely comment.

    xo

    ReplyDelete