October 21, 2010

Fabulous Fabric Fridays...are back with...IMAN

Alexandria Scroll - Citrine

I know her collection has been out for a bit, but I have been anxious to bring back my Friday column, Fabulous Fabric Fridays, and who better to reintroduce it with, than supermodel and rock star wife, IMAN? Her collection for Calico Corners is influenced by exotic destinations that include rich colors, textures and fabrics. She also designs clothing and accessories for HSN, which are also worth a peek and a purchase!  Not to mention she is married to one of my faves, David Bowie, lucky girl.

Alexandria Scroll - Luna



Java Moon - Radicchio

Persia Diamond - Luna


Riviera in Flight - Luna

Sultana Lattice - Noir

Zahra Leaf - Topaz

Zebra Oasis - Cypress

Istanbul Sunset - Luna

I hope you have enjoyed this little look into the world of the super-talented IMAN. For more of her designs go here and for her clothing and accessories go here

Which fabric is calling your name? and for which piece of furniture? or curtains? Have a fabulous friday everyone!! thank you for visiting me this week...I have loved having you!!!

(images of fabrics by Calico Corners)

If you would like your home to reflect your unique vision, Monaco Interiors can assist with everything from fabrics to furniture to space layout.  Please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com to make your home, your castle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment