October 31, 2010

Spaaahhh on Sunday...

This bathroom really speaks to me...I love everything about it...from the checked wallpaper, plates, tub, white tiles, mirror, dark lamp and that fabulous chandelier! I really love a bathroom that is more like a room or has elements of a room like the wood dresser, mirror and framed pictures.  It seems to very British to me. I lived in a house that had a beautiful bathroom with wood floors, a big window and clawfoot tub. It had beadboard so I painted the walls a delicious pink (the beadboard was white) and it reminded me of cotton candy. I put up framed pictures, a gorgeous mirror and wicker cabinet. How I loved that bathroom!

Have a great Sunday!

(original image by Virginia Macdonald)

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful inspiration pic. I love subway tile and I just can't seem to get enough of it:) Thanks for visiting my blog and I wish you luck in the giveaway! Have a great day!

    Amy R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your comment today, That is a great idea to put two sofas together with a console between them! Those back to back sofas awe way too expensive. Thanks again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great inspirational bath photo! I'm loving the artwork and chandelier in it. I'm pretty sure your bathroom's going to turn out gorgeous. Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cosy bathroom! Thanks for dropping by my blog, I'm now a follower of your as well!

    ReplyDelete