November 23, 2010

Jazzy jewels...

I am posting something a bit different today that I may start including regularly to diversify my blog. That being said, have you seen Ross-Simons jewelry before? My mother used to get the catalog and I forgot how well-priced and beautiful their jewelry is. Not only that, but the colors and combinations are so inspiring, especially right near Christmas!! The necklace above is turquoise and pearl with sterling silver ($56.25 can you believe??) - love the blue and white combo as I do in interiors...


I LOVE this stack of rings - I love to wear 2-3 rings together - this is only $108.75 for all five!! I love the mix of the gemstone colors - rather like a room -how pretty would these colors look in a living room?...

I have a beautiful Carnelian ring my mother had as a young girl in Scotland...I love these teardrops -so pretty and they will only set you back $138.75...

Aquamarine is my birthstone so I couldn't let this one go by...I LOVE the raw stone - it is 18.95 carats with Iolite in sterling and it is designed by Christie Brinkley! (only $95.00)

Since Prince William and Kate Middleton have set April 29, 2011 as their wedding date, I thought it fitting to include this classic sapphire and diamond ring for all the brides-to-be out there (or not!). This ring is $1,295.00.

This beautiful ring is blue and white topaz with Larimar and is just $56.25! Hmmm, note to self - buy one for me for Christmas!

For more beautiful jewelry and gift ideas, go here 

(photos of gems by ross-simons)


disclaimer - I was not paid for promotion of this company or their jewelry - I just love their stuff!!

Have a great rest of the week bloggers!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment