December 24, 2010

Fabulous Fabric Friday...Trina Turk redux...

And now for something completely...cheery and lovely! I featured Trina Turk's fabulously bright fabrics back in June and thought I would revisit with bigger and better pictures.  Also, I think because I was watching a show filmed in Palm Desert, it reminded me of how sunny southern Cal is, where I used to live. Trina's fabrics seem to epitomize the quintessential California aesthetic of outdoor living and sunny fabrics. I love their mod, mid-century appeal too. Enjoy!

Trellis Print  - Citron


Sonriza Print - Marine/Pool


Bamboo Forest Print - Parrot


Arches Print - Pool


Peacock Print - Driftwood


Sunglass Print - Charcoal


Santorini Print - Persimmon


Fronds Print - Punch


Pisces Print - Pool


Super Paradise Print - Punch

I'll take one of each please! Love all these - do you have a favorite(s)?? For more Trina, go here. I will be back later - I'm hoping to get my cooking done so I can take some photos. Hope you are all relaxing today!!

(images schumacher.com)



0 comments:

Post a Comment