February 7, 2011

A little bit of sprucing...

Although my floral pillows on the sofa were pretty a few years ago, I needed a fresh look update...so, out with the old and in with the new! Here is the floral pillow before (when I had red pillows too):

(note my custom painted authentic 'I Dream of Jeannie' bottle)

After with the new graphic yellow and white pillows:

I had a little fun with Picnik making a collage of the photos!

Do you like the orange lamps?

Looks fresh and modern...now, I am on the hunt for blue and white pillows...

More fun with Picnik...

Hope everyone has a great week - please stop by again soon to see what is going on!

PS: I found these pillow covers here 

(images by Sarah for Monaco Interiors)

If you need help decorating your home, please send inquiries with photos or a short video to monacointeriors76@yahoo.com and we can discuss how to transform your space(s).

1 comment: