February 26, 2011

Saturday in the kitchen...

Great color combinations are not often seen in kitchens...usually they are white or neutral so this really caught my eye this morning. I particularly love orange and blue together or better yet, tangerine and aqua (as it is described) and this kitchen is so well designed. Of course, is it is in England...notice the attention to detail...the orange radio and the aqua toaster! Also, the knobs painted the same color as the cabinets (not the usual polished chrome or brushed nickel) is a nice touch too, as well as the dark granite counters.


The curtains are from Osborne & Little and really add the pizzazz here...have a great weekend everybody and thanks for visiting me this week!!

(original image for Homes & Gardens by Mark Bolton)


If you need help decorating a space, please contact me and I can assist you with your room(s). I am available for e-decorating services at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. Love the simplicity of this kitchen! And the blue walls look delicious! Enjoy the lovely week ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete