March 28, 2011

Fabulous Fabric...Monday...Blue & White...

This room is a great example of using more than three to five fabrics in a space. In fact, I count eight different patterns! This variety of fabrics definitely give this room its personality, though, I probably would have just used three. The classic blue and white never seems to go out of style does it? It is a country look, but you could do the same in a space with more modern bold and graphic fabrics. Would you?


I love this color combination, as I know many of you do as well. It looks like the fabrics are all a cotton or cotton mix. Check out the floor too (no pun intended...!) Hope you have a great Monday!!

(images for Country Living)
(original image by Keith Scott Morton)

Have you seen my new page 'VirtualDecor' yet? I can assist you with any project online - please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

  1. Very classic, Sarah! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these space! The colors are what makes it even more gorgeous! Enjoy the lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete