March 20, 2011

Spaah on Sunday...

Well, its Sunday again and my first day off for the week...relaxing baths are something that I want and try to visualize when I choose photos for this column.  So, I go to England again for inspiration...no one does bathrooms like the British and this copper tub is a showstopper! What a spectacular looking room with the ceiling, the window, the chandelier, the brick and the copper sink to match!!


Wouldn't you love to bathe in this tub?? Have a wonderful Sunday!! By the way, I finally saw 'The King's Speech' last night and LOVED it...if you haven't seen it already, do go, its great!

(image for housetohome.co.uk)

If you need help with any decorating scheme, please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com to discuss what changes you would like to see happen in your space.

1 comment: