April 4, 2011

Fabulous Fabric Mondays...Monaco Interiors...

Courtesy of Spoonflower! I designed this little pattern and had it made into a cotton mix fabric and mailed to me! It is called 'Jellyfish' in turquoise and yellow. I thought it would be fun to design my own fabric and have it made. I had some other patterns made into fabric swatches, but I had this made into one yard. I may cover an old wooden chair seat with it this summer. If you haven't checked out Spoonflower and you want to design some fabric, go there immediately! Its a lot of fun and you can see your design come to fruition!

So exciting to see my design in real fabric...


PS: this won't be my last design!!

Have a fabulous Monday!

(images by Sarah for Monaco Interiors)

Need help decorating your space? If you live locally or across the country, email me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com and I can assist you either in person or through my new VirtualDecor services.

1 comment: