May 19, 2011

Wanted: Wallpapers that WOW...

I came across this fantastic website today while rambling around looking at vintage enamel sink tops...well, I can't resist great wallpaper and these patterns are a must-see. Art Deco, Mod, Vintage and Arts & Crafts never really look 'out' to me...but, maybe to some. These papers are so beautifully unique and the names really set them apart - how can you resist a paper called 'Googieland?' These all come in different colorways, so the website is definitely worth a visit. What do you think? Still in style, totally gauche or cool? For more fun, visit here.


Zenith Periwinkle


Stardust Midnight (my favorite)

Grete Sea of Green

Hi-Fi Moody Blue

Daisy Kooky Coral

Mellotron Ginchy Green

Googieland Ivory

Atomic Doodle Pink

Cyclos Golden Light

Platinum Volute

If I could paper a room, I would choose one of these retro looks...but alas, since I rent, I can't.  Thanks for visiting me and I look forward to seeing you here again tomorrow! Don't forget to follow me on TWITTER and FACEBOOK!!!

(images bradbury.com)

Need help decorating? I can assist you with any project large or small. Please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com for rates and processes with my VirtualDecor for those of you who don't live in New England.

0 comments:

Post a Comment