June 13, 2011

Yellow...love...

I painted my little table awhile ago, but thought I would post pics again because I love it. It looks great in my living room now with my blue scheme, where previously red was featured.  It is such a happy color, and looks great with just about any other colors and decor.

Priming the table for the yellow paint...

Voila! transformed...

In the new scheme, though I have made changes since this was taken...


The more traditional red and yellow...table in the foreground...


(images by Sarah for Monaco Interiors)

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME HERE ON MY BLOG, ON TWITTER AND ON FACEBOOK!!!!

If you need help decorating your spaces, I can assist you with space planning, furniture and fabric selection. Please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com for my rates and process.

1 comment:

  1. I've been a-pondering adding a bit of yellow in our house. It's SUCH an amazingly happy colour, isn't it? I love your newly painted table. How happy you must feel whenever you set your eyes on it!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete