August 11, 2011

Color love...

I just got my new House Beautiful this week and I was particularly taken with this fabulous, colorful and inspirational house. I am just loving this design and it really makes me excited about interior design and the use of color in homes.  See for yourself -

The curtains, the pillows, the yellow poufs...

The yellow poufs, the Schumacher Pisces fabric and the grass cloth on the wall...

I LOVE this kitchen - the aqua tiles and stunning yellow window treatment...gorgeous!

Hot color of the moment...ORANGE! love these!

The orange pouf, the chevron floor pattern, the headboard and lampshades...


The gorgeous yellow paper, ikat pillow and colorful side table...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this paper and the Kohler Memoirs pedestal...;-)

Such a happy house! I can't stop looking at it! The mix of colors and style is so inspirational for me - what inspires you?

(Interior Design by Mona Ross Berman)

(images by Jonny Valiant for House Beautiful)

If you need help decorating your space, contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com for different decorating packages.

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! Loving the fabulous colors used for each space. Enjoy the glorious weekend ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete