August 23, 2011

Dear design diary...

I just LOVE this room by Canadian designer Sarah Richardson - the white and yellow just speak to me and I would love to do a room like this!  I found these on a blog but can't remember which one as it was last week sometime.  These pictures are so inspirational and make me want to redesign a couple of rooms.


The tables! the fabrics! the lighting!

The headboard!

Yellow makes me go a little crazy - hope you are having a great week! For more inspiration from Sarah Richardson go here -

(images sarahrichardsondesign.com)

For information about my design services, please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore Sarah Richardson! Doesn't the room look so fresh? That little pop of color would be so easy to change as the season or mood strikes. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete