September 8, 2011

Curves...ahead...

This room is just gorgeous. I love the colors and the natural textures, but what drew me in was the round rug.  Square and rectangular rugs are what you usually see, so this is a bit different and adds a unique twist to the decor.  The mix of brown with the pale blue of the chairs is just fantastic too. Notice the ottoman covered with Mongolian lamb...!

 I love the way the brown in the rug mimics the wood beams on the ceiling - what do you like? would you use a round rug in your house?

(Interior Design by Tom Scheerer)
(image Francesco Lagnese)

For information and rates for my decorating services, contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. Round rugs are always tricky to incorporate well but this is a great example. Pretty tricky to find nice round rugs at times though!

    ReplyDelete