September 9, 2011

Fabulous fabric friday...Jim Thompson...

This is a quick post as I only spotted this fabric tonight in my new House Beautiful and decided to feature it! I have featured Jim Thompson before here and can't believe how beautiful his new fabrics are. Take a look at his new Opus collection, which is part of the No. 9 Thompson (collection), and see what you think -

Khajiar

I'm speechless - this is gorgeous! Its called 'Bamboozle'

Pamir Burn-Out

Chana

Hera

The first two are my favorites - that orange pouf and the pink and orange zig zag on the chair - WOW - for more beautiful fabrics go here - hope you are all having a great weekend and thank you for taking the time to stop by!

(images jimthompson.com)

If you would like information about my decorating services and VirtualDecor packages, please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the gorgeous fabrics, Sarah!
    Have a nice wknd. xo

    ReplyDelete