October 10, 2011

Top 5 bargains of the week...

Welcome to another Monday edition of my design finds for the home and the beginning of another week. There is no rhyme or reason to my choices, it is whatever I like as I find it. I do try to include an Etsy or similar piece every week. It is super warm here in New England and I am enjoying it very much. I hope you have a great week and as always, thanks for stopping by -


West Elm Trellis Shower Curtain on sale for $29.99


West Elm Full/Queen Striped Duvet Set on sale for $69.00




Home Depot Art Glass Pendant Light is just $59.97



Don't panic, this isn't for a bed, it is a PET BED! Let your kitty or dog sleep in total comfort on this wooden bed and mattress for just $67.97 at PETCO...!


Papa Stour photograph 'Edinburgh Dawn' for about $95.00 which includes shipping from this online Scottish boutique...(photographer Peter) - go here for more Scottish gifts -


I have been making small changes around the house and finished a kitchen project which I will be sharing with you soon, so check back this week to see what's new!


(images west elm, home depot, petco, papastour)


For information and pricing for my decorating services, please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.



0 comments:

Post a Comment