November 21, 2011

Top 5 bargains of the week...

Making it easier to surf the net quickly and easily, and, because I had to work today since I won't be working on Saturday, all my bargains are from one of my favorite stores - IKEA.  IKEA is all about the bargains, but offers quality at the same time. Who doesn't love the Swedish retail giant's lovely aesthetic? If you don't, take a quick peek and it might change your mind...

The Isala cabinet - gorgeous in lilac for just $169.00

Sweet little cushion, the Idgran for $14.99

Little Christmas stockings for $2.99

The unbelievably practical LACK side table for $12.99

The trendy black + white Eivor throw for $19.99


Happy shopping! For more great bargains go here -

Have a great week!

(images ikea.com)

For information about my decorating services, please email me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.


2 comments:

  1. Totally LOVE IKEA, Sarah. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous finds! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete