December 17, 2011

Saturday in the kitchen...

Country Living magazine featured Trina and Mike Burke's charming farmhouse in Oregon dressed for the holidays in whites and antiques, and I just love Trina's clean aesthetic.  Usually I just show the kitchen, but this house is so pretty, I included some more pictures. Trina has a blog as well, so feel free to visit her here - have a great weekend!

Beautiful clean white living room and tree...

Love this dining room...

The well organized kitchen shelves with stoneware...

Gorgeous vintage utensils in baskets...


Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

(images by Max Kim-Bee for Country Living)

For information about my decorating services either in New England or in across the miles, please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.




0 comments:

Post a Comment