December 10, 2011

Saturday in the kitchen...and more...

I am still inspired by designer Lee Kleinhelter and her adorable house that was featured in the now defunct 'Cottage Living' magazine. I obsessed over every picture, studying all the details. I just love her aesthetic and, as you may know, she runs the very popular Atlanta home store, Pieces.  I think the yellow and white living room with the white tree is stunning!

One of my all time favorite images...the rug, the tree, the deer head, the white furniture and fireplace...

I love the white kitchen with the black details...

Ugh...love it, the chairs, the clock, the gingham, window shades and that spectacular pendant light...

For more of Lee's divine design go here-

Merry Christmas and happy shopping!

(images by Roger Davies for Cottage Living)

For information and pricing for my decorating services, please feel free to email me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.



0 comments:

Post a Comment