February 28, 2012

Gotta have these...

I have been so busy at work that I didn't even do a post last week of my picks for the week.  So far, so good today, though, it was hectic. We are really busy which is a good thing and hopefully a sign that the economy is starting to move, if just a little.  I love looking at lamps and rugs and have my eyes peeled for a cute bistro set for the summer.

Castleberry Rug 5x8 SALE $159.00



Palm Desert Bistro Set $129.00



Owl Lamp SALE $35.99




I really LOVE this lamp - the black + white is perfect, I love owls and the touch of 'animal' for a room other than zebra or leopard.  The rug would be a gorgeous graphic addition to a room (and the lamp would go perfectly with it!) and how sweet is the bistro set (which also comes in a sunny yellow)?  I would love to sit there reading a good design mag with a cup of tea wouldn't you? Have a great week!


For information about my decorating services, please email me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.




1 comment:

  1. The bistro set is so cute - affordable and it just might be on my deck this spring - thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete