March 16, 2012

Gotta have these...under $30...!

I came across these truly chic looking bags from a store I never frequent...'Forever 21' - I won't divulge my age, but, let's just say I am way beyond THAT number!  The small saddle crossbody bag reminds me of the classic Coach bags from quite a few years ago, before they started adding the trendy logo to all the designs. For the prices, these are great little summer bags don't you think? Don't forget about my GIVEAWAY!  DETAILS BELOW...

Small Saddle Crossbody $19.80

Structured Twist Lock Crossbody $29.80



Twist Lock Crossbody $19.80


Med Basketwoven Shoulder Bag $22.80


Do these bags LOOK like they are under $30?  I don't think so.

Do you have a favorite from this little group? I love all of them! Have a great night! 

(PS: I do not get paid for endorsement, this is just my opinion!!)


(images forever21.com)

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME HERE, ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK OR PINTEREST TO WIN A CHEVRON PILLOW - LET ME KNOW THAT YOU ARE ON THE LIST -  GO HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS!!! ;-))



0 comments:

Post a Comment