May 31, 2012

This is exciting...+ a glimpse of England...

I don't usually blow any horns here about my humble little corner of the internet universe, but I was approached to have my blog featured on a 'Best of the Web' series for Be @Home Best of the Web Series. This is a first for me, so I am excited to share it with you!! I hope you are all having a great week - there are big changes happening in my life that I must prepare for, but, its all good.  I am totally addicted to this blogging thing and I don't plan on slowing down at all! How does this addiction fit in with your families, lifestyles and work life?? Do share -

Please go here:
Best of the Web Series

Also, I just wanted to show you a couple of pictures of my recent visit to the UK:


Zara Home in Richmond...


Cath Kidston (!) in Chiswick...


The Old Thatch Teashop on the Isle of Wight...


Thanks for your visit! 


If you need any help decorating your home please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.


0 comments:

Post a Comment