August 12, 2012

Thank you London...

I have thoroughly enjoyed the Olympics from London and will go into a post-Olympic slump when they close tonight with a spectacular ceremony. Its always bittersweet, but, the amazing athletes with unbelievable personal stories are always nothing short of miraculous. Michael Phelps, Andy Murray, Oscar Pistorius, Usain Bolt and so many other athletes will long be remembered not only for their talent, but to remind us that anything is possible with grit, determination and focus.  Keep that in mind as you go about your daily business and negative thoughts creep into your head...'I think I can' and 'what you think about you bring about' are so simplistic, but powerful...here are some images by Etsy watercolor artist Jessica Durant whose work I really admire (do visit her shop on Etsy!):










(images Jessica Durrant)



So, until Rio in 4 years - next up, the Winter Games 2014 from Sochi, Russia -

Have a great Sunday!


If you want to place an ad on my blog or need help decorating your kitchen or bath, please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

  1. Love those watercolor pieces.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed most of the Olympics, but glad you enjoyed it, Sarah! xo Love your new blog header!

    ReplyDelete