October 19, 2012

Gotta have these...

Hi folks!! I am moving to the beach tomorrow and am beyond excited! I am a Pisces, so the closer to water, the better.  Here are this week's choices for home decor, but, its not super-budgeted, so take your pick. I love all three and hope you do too!! I will keep you posted on my new adventure, which includes a furnished cottage that I will share with you. Have a super weekend and enjoy the autumnal colors if you are here in the northeast!


I decorated with Urban Walls and loved the stickers on 
my walls - you will too - this lovely phrase is $58.00 + s+h



Yellow fever!! LOVE this Marimekko from 
Crate & Barrel - what a beautiful addition to
any room -


Do you love these?? How sweet! A gold pig to keep your
books organized from CB2 for $29.95 + s+h


Have a great weekend!! 


If you need help decorating your abode, please contact me for rates at 
monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.




2 comments:

  1. How exciting that you get to move to the beach! And that pair of bookends is adorable. Have a great weekend(and a smooth move)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marimekko has been a favorite of mine for years - you can't go wrong with their designs - always puts a smile on my face! Happy Monday - I hope your getting settled into your new place!

    ReplyDelete