November 29, 2012

Gotta have these...Cath Kidston edition...

I had the pleasure of stopping in a Cath Kidston store in Chiswick in the UK last May and got on their mailing list.  Well, 'tis the season and the online shopping is phenomenal - so many choices, so many things, so little time!  It was very difficult, but, I chose just four items that would be great for stocking stuffers.  How many of you out there shop online as opposed to driving to the mall?  Happy shopping indeed!


Christmas To-Do Diary $14.00

This is a great idea for anyone who needs organisation
and lists to get things done -



Cut Roses Mug Crush Mug $8.00 - great for 
a hot cuppa!

Kempton Rose Travel Set $20.00 - luggage tag
and belt to secure your suitcase


2013 Tea Towel $16.00

(images cathkidston.com)

For more festive fun, go here -

Don't forget my shop is open and I have some great items for sale!

Also, I am offering my design services at great prices if you need a kitchen or bathroom
refresh, give me a call - monacointeriors76@yahoo.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment