February 15, 2013

What a difference a week makes...;-)

This was the scene of my buried car last weekend! I was so worried because I had to fly to Kohler, Wisconsin on Monday and this was what I was looking at late Saturday.  Luckily, I got out and made the trip and it was a great - lots of exciting new products coming out soon - it was great to be among the first to see them and meet the product designers.  Check out my car!



BEFORE:
Yes, that is my passenger side window peeking out there!

Oy vey!

This was pretty daunting! Considering I had to drive out of 
town the next day!

AFTER:

Aaaah, AFTER the blizzard and dig out -


My little orange bug out of the snow pile!


Have a great weekend everybody!! ;-))



1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that was a LOT of snow! (and what a fun car you have!)

    ReplyDelete