February 9, 2013

Saturday in the kitchen...in a blizzard...

The snow is piling up and the wind is blowing hard here in Downeast Maine!  I am hunkered down for the day here as it really isn't a good idea to go anywhere. I'm hoping my car is ok out there...Well, I came across this lovely kitchen that belongs to actress Keri Russell and was featured in an issue of Elle Decor in 2011.  I love the earthy looking reclaimed fir cabinets - lends a very nice textured look to the kitchen don't you think?  To everyone in the Northeast - stay inside! I may be back later to explore more faucet options for the farmhouse sink.


(image by William Waldron for Elle Decor)
Grohe faucet, Sub-Zero Fridge, Viking stove, Light by Rejuvenation

Don't forget if you need help styling or decorating your home, go
to my 'Services' link at the top of the blog for information!!


Happy Weekend!! Stay warm and safe!

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. The frosted glass inset into the rustic wood is interesting and unexpected. I love it. Stay warm, dry and safe today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful kitchen, so warm and inviting. Your weather sounds much like ours in Sweden this weekend - definitely a good excuse to stay in under a blanket and hibernate with a book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a timeless kitchen. I've never been to Maine (it's on my list!), but I imagine it's really beautiful with the snow.

    ReplyDelete