April 27, 2013

Thinking outside the...house...

My posts are so sporadic these days, I must apologize. I wish I could post every day, but, I just don't find the inspiration lately. Does this happen to you? Well, let's start the weekend here with some thoughts for the patio, backyard, front porch etc...we are always talking and posting about interior design, but how about exterior design for a change?

I am still on the hunt for a sweet and small table and chair set for my cottage.  It is for the front of the house where I used to have my picnic table (that rotted and I had removed late last summer). This year I am going to rent my house, hopefully from June-November, possibly longer. I am looking for long term tenants that will take care of the house.  Is this possible? I hope so! Anyone out there who might want to live for six (6) months in the lakes region in Maine?  Please send me a note (monacointeriors76@yahoo.com) if you or someone you know does!!

Here are some affordable and great ideas from IKEA - who doesn't LOVE their quality and pricing??



OUTDOOR RUGS IN GREAT COLORS -SPRINGKORN $39.99

JONELLA TABLE RUNNER $9.99




BARBAR TRAYS $5.99 EACH


ROXO TABLE + 2 CHAIRS $69.99 (WERE $89.99 LAST YEAR!)


SPRINGKORN INNER CUSHION $7.98 EACH!!




SOCKER GREENHOUSE $19.99

SOLVINDEN SOLAR POWERED LIGHT CHAIN WITH 5 BIRD
LIGHTS $14.99


(images by IKEA)


For more inspiration go to IKEA

GOT A FAVORITE? I LOVE ALL THESE!

REMEMBER TO STOP BY MY SHOP AS I HAVE ADDED SOME
CLOTHING FOR SALE - AND I HAVE SOME OTHER ITEMS -
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND YOU
A PAYPAL INVOICE!! YOUR ITEM WILL BE IN THE MAIL TO YOU
WITHIN 2 DAYS  OF ORDERING!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment