May 14, 2013

Best of MI...Fabulous Fabric Fridays...Saffron Marigold




I have so many great posts from the past, I thought it was rather inspiring!! I used to do this column every Friday and this company has some seriously gorgeous fabrics that are STILL so in demand.  I love all of these, but the 'Morning Dew' really catches my eye. Which is your favorite??
Enjoy! 


SAFFRON MARIGOLD - FROM JULY 2010


Welcome to the world of Saffron Marigold...following last week's post featuring 'Les Indiennes, I am in love with all fabrics Indian.  These are curtain panels that are so reasonably priced, its ridiculous. The first photo above is called 'Maharaja -Beautiful Burgundy Royal Elephant Colonial Curtain' - isn't that great? and it is only $24.99 per panel!! Happy shopping indeed!

Spice Route - Decorative Red Orange Moroccan Tab Top Panel -

Kilim Noir - Designer Black Gold Tab Top Cotton Panel -

India Rose - Luxury Pink Floral Indian Sari Print Curtain Panel -

Morning Dew - Elegant Decorative Yellow Blue French Beaded Valance - (this valance is only $19.99)


The company also creates shower curtains, duvets, bedspreads, pillow covers, sheer curtains, table linens and cushion covers. The website is beautiful...for more inspiration please go here: http://www.saffronmarigold.com/ - there is a catalog and you can sign up for 'exclusive savings and announcements.'

Which fabrics would you choose for your home? perhaps some curtains? or a bedspread? Do you like a lot of pattern around your windows?

(images courtesy saffronmarigold.com)

1 comment:

  1. I've always been such a fan of paisley - I like India Rose, but I love the colors of Morning Dew.
    I'm glad to know that you can still take an occasional walk on the beach - I know you love your walks.

    ReplyDelete