June 8, 2013

Gotta have these...JC Penney (where have I been?)...

Where have I been that I had no clue that Jonathan Adler and Terence Conran have designed lines for J.C. Penney???  I almost fell over when I saw the Conran ad.  When I lived in England, I bought a Conran sofa that I absolutely loved and had to leave there when I moved back to the US. I thought this was a perfect opportunity to post my fave column again!!  It is rainy and cool here in Maine, so I will be heading to a mall today to meet up with a friend. What are you doing?  Which line do you like better? Adler or Conran??






Lucina table lamp on sale for $121.99

Hyale coffee table on sale for $279

Brooke 84" sofa on sale for $985!!


Lola Magazine Holder $32


Lola Table Lamp $85

Elizabeth Faux Linen Curtain $45-55


(images jcpenney.com)



For more details go here-

If you need any help designing a room, please contact me!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't decide! Jonathan is so whimsical and fun and I can see them punching up many of the Conran pieces. I think they complement each other wonderfully. I'm so glad they are now accessible & affordable at JCP.

    ReplyDelete