July 18, 2013

Happy summer...scenes from July.....


I have to apologize for my absence...I have been so busy and don't seem to have the time I used to for my blog.  What have you been up to?  It is very hot here in Maine, so staying inside has been a good idea.  I have posted pics of some things I have done this month.  I don't usually post too much personal stuff, but, a change of pace is always good right?  I looked after a friend's cat for a week which was fun, went to a lake here in Maine for July 4th and was THRILLED that Andy Murray won Wimbledon! I am a big tennis fan and have gone to Wimbledon and a couple of other smaller tournaments when I lived in England.  I have been exploring Maine and spent last Saturday visiting an island and Sunday at the beach.  I hope you are enjoying the summer, staying cool and having fun even if you have to work! 




Fluff, my little charge for a week in late June...


Lake view on July 4th weekend...

A friend's cat, Bailey...

The lake...

Enjoyed Andy Murray's Wimbledon win for the UK...

The Union Jack...

(all images by me)

What are you doing this summer?? 

See you soon!









1 comment:

  1. That shot of the lake looks divine! Being from the mountains, there is nothing better than time spent under the pines near the cool water. We're experiencing another heat wave here on the West Coast - I know the East is sweltering as well - and with the added humidity (which we don't have) I know it's miserable. I've been doing some DIY projects and a lot of reading. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete