October 25, 2013

Dear Design Diary...the all white bathroom...

Dear Design Diary:  Yes please!! I LOVE and WANT this bathroom!

It has a vintage tub, check, all white walls, check, white pedestal, check, chrome fixtures, natural fiber rug...oh my...I would love to hang out in this space or better yet, have designed it myself. I may have added a little more color with the shower curtain - would it look great with a turquoise curtain??

From Coastal Living -


Do you love this space? Would you design an all white bathroom? What is your
favorite part of this space?

Perfection in a bathroom



Have a great day and don't forget to go to my Pinterest Bathroom Inspiration Board -

or  my other Pinterest Boards

for inspiration -


I am available for VirtualDecor anywhere in the world-
please contact me for details -
I would love to help you make the most of your home
or office!

1 comment:

  1. Something about an all white room just says elegance. It would be easy to add little touches of color if you tired of the monochromatic scheme.

    ReplyDelete